EDInfo Biomedical Sciences Maciver Lab. Home ABP  A-Z Encyclopaedia Amoebae Protist Links Cytoskeleton Links Site Index

      

EXAM 9.30 THURSDAY 8TH

McEwan Hall

Elective for Honours 2001-2002
University of Edinburgh

Peter Estibeiro, Sutherland Maciver 
& Eleanor Barnard

 

All sessions will be held on the first floor of the Hugh Robson Building in the "Honours" library from 9.00am - 11.00am (at latest).

Introduction

Week 1

October

Monday
8th
Tuesday
9th
Wednesday
10th
Thursday
11th

Session 1

9.00-10.00am

Friday
12th

 

Week 2


October

15th 16th


Session 2

17th 18th


(Microbiol. at
Firbush)

19th
Week 3

October

 

22nd 23rd

Keith Winton

9.30am

24th 25th

Peter Estibeiro

26th
Week 4
Oct/Nov
29th 30th

Mike Weber 

10.00am

31st 1st

Ford Kennedy

2nd
Week 5
November
5th 6th

Presentations
GroupA
9.30-11.00ish

7th 8th

Presentations
GroupB
2.00-4.00pm

Exam -McEwan Hall
9.30am

9th

Assessment

25% of the total mark will be awarded for a presentation, the remaining 75% on the exam.

Links :-

UK Patent office Intellectual Property network Companies House Edinburgh Research & Innovation
Ford Kennedy presentation Peter Estibeiro Talk "Marketing"

Peters "ExpressOn" Talk

Peter's talk "Marketing"
Here are two good grant proposal examples from last year's class:-

Bactyria      Greenshield's Green fields

 

These web pages are maintained by Sutherland Maciver (SKM@srv4.med.ed.ac.uk)

  EDInfo Biomedical Sciences Cytoskeletal Links Encyclopaedia of A.B.P.s The Amoebae Protozoology links Glossary of Amoeba terms   Maciver Lab Home